It’s that time of year for loud scary fireworks.
How many of you have pets that are scared to death of the loud horrible noise? I do for one.
So many people stay home during New Year’s Eve for this very reason so they can comfort their pet.
My tips for the fireworks:
1) Make sure your pets are wearing their ID’s. Hopefully you have had your pet micro-chipped. Keep that microchip registration up to date!
2) Keep your pets indoors.
3) ThunderShirts© are great for swaddling and eases anxiety.
4) There are CBD dog biscuits that help with anxiety, separation anxiety and nausea.
5) Pheromones: Adaptil© collar and diffusers help with calming.
6) Distract your pets and keep them busy.
Enjoy your fur babies and Happy New Year!
We at Platinum Pet Sitting are always available for your pet sitting and dog walking needs.
info@PlatinumPetSitting.com Phone: 813-501-7381